June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Sebastian!

On Sunday, I celebrated Sebastian's 2nd birthday. Two years ago, he was born in my backyard just a day after I had gotten back from visiting my sister in Illinois. He was the only orange one out of a litter of six; the other five being cream kittens. He was named after one of my favorite bands: Belle & Sebastian. He was my first cat ever! Growing up, I always had dogs and never thought I would be a cat person. But now I can definitely say that I'm a total cat person.


I've been wanting to get him a new bed for a while because I felt like he had outgrown his old one. So for his birthday, we got him a cozy little sack. We noticed that he really likes hanging out inside of paper bags and tote bags and under rugs, so we thought this would be the perfect gift for him.


No comments :

Post a Comment