February 22, 2022

Banana Bunch!

The banana sticker in my shop has had many makeovers over the years. Each version I’ve made of them have sold totally fine, but definitely not a bestseller like the Tiger Sticker. I just can’t seem to settle on one that I “love”. Here are the two previous versions of the sticker:
The previous versions were all peeled bananas, so I thought to myself “I haven’t done an unpeeled banana yet. So I spent today working on yet another version of the banana sticker…this time, not only did I decide it wasn’t going to be peeled but also that it was going to be a BUNCH! One banana just seemed so lonely, and I thought it needed some friends.
I get all of my stickers made by Stickerapp. They’ve been making my stickers for the past few years now, and I love their customer service. They’re great if you want to order smaller quantities of stickers. The company itself is based in Sweden, but their smaller orders ship from their facility on the East Coast. My friends who order much larger quantities from Stickerapp say their orders ship from Sweden. Their turnaround time is pretty great too. I’ve gotten my orders in as fast as a week; two weeks at the slowest. If you're looking to get custom stickers made, I highly recommend them!

No comments :

Post a Comment