March 4, 2015

Vegetating

I've been doing some job hunting which has made it really difficult to want to draw anything. I feel like job hunting is like being in limbo; part of you feels really motivated to go to work, but there isn't a job for you to go to yet. It's a lot of time spent looking at job listings and being like "Can I do that?" "Do I want to do that?" Then sending things out and hoping to hear back. I have plenty of things on my to-do list for the print shop, but it's been a challenge to get started.

I have to start thinking about upcoming holidays like Easter and Mother's Day. I'm also waiting for the Designer Con registration to open up. And then there's the bigger things I need to think about like: new products. What new thing am I introducing to the shop this year? What would you like to see in the shop?


No comments :

Post a Comment