November 11, 2012

What Now?

It's been a little over a month since I left my day job and I've been spending most of my time building Quiet Tiger. I've been making pretty steady sales on Etsy which I'm very happy about. But now that I've gotten that ball rolling, I'm starting to concentrate on becausemaybe again. I think the division between Quiet Tiger and becausemaybe are starting to become clear again. And the general direction of my career is starting to become clear also. I've been drawing a lot more and have considered pursuing a career as more of a freelance illustrator than graphic designer. Or at least that's the plan for now. I'm burnt out on the idea of being a designer. I just want to have fun and tell stories. I currently have a few zines in the works, but until then I'm leaving you with this. Feel free to download this and use it as your phone wallpaper.


No comments :

Post a Comment