October 22, 2012

These are Real Jobs

This week, I released a new series of pinback buttons. It's been almost a month since I left my day job. And every day, I try to do more work that I want to do. I don't care how silly or random or weird it is…as long as it's true to who am I. The idea for this series came to me when I was in the shower (of all places). I was thinking about job titles and what do they really mean these days. I also thought about some of the popular pins from my youth like "Slacker", "Princess", "Punk", and how they were meant to be some sort of declaration of character. So I took that idea and some of my favorite activities and I put together a list of humorous and light-hearted jobs. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who actually do these things…they just haven't been given the title yet. There will be more in the future, but here's the initial set.


Available now in the shop.

No comments :

Post a Comment