August 24, 2012

Eating Simple

This past week I got to stay home from work while the entire office was in Vegas for Capsule and Project. One of my big complaints about the location of the office (aside from the distance) is that there aren't a lot of food choices in the area. There are literally only four places we always go to for lunch…and they're all pretty overpriced for being less-than-stellar food. So it was really nice to be able to stay home and make lunch for myself for a change.


After three days, I really wish I could stay home and be a full-time freelancer. I loved every minute of making lunch for myself (something I never have time for anymore) and getting to spend more time with Sebastian. You should see just how much happier he is when I'm at home.

No comments :

Post a Comment