June 4, 2014

My Life is Kinda Complete

Last week, I was featured in the fashion section of Frankie Magazine's blog.  I was super excited and extremely honored to be featured by them. They're my favorite art & lifestyle magazine from Australia. It's currently Autumn there, so my hats are perfect for the weather.

For the past couple of years, my friend Janie from Janie XY would joke that I'm famous in Australia because I get a good amount of orders from down under. Well, now I am actually kinda famous in Australia! I'm also super stoked about this because in the past, Frankie has featured quite a few of my friends. So at the start of 2014, one of my goals was to eventually make it into Frankie. Although, I didn't get published in the actual magazine, this is pretty darn close!

You can check out the feature here.

No comments :

Post a Comment