February 8, 2022

Hey 2022!

Happy belated New Year and Lunar New Year! As with the beginning of any new year, we tend to make plans for fresh starts or aim to set new plans/habits into motion. One of my goals for many years has been to restart my blog, but it always ends up being false starts. I think part of the problem was that I was trying to bring parts of my old blog with me. But importing old content from another blogging platform always led to a lot of formatting issues. It often took many hours to fix all the problems, so this time I decided to start completely from scratch.

We’re now 4 days into the Year of the Tiger and I’ve been painting tigers nonstop for the shop. It’s no surprise that tiger things are in high demand right now. I’m actually having a hard time keeping up with demand. I feel a little bad when I tell people new mini paintings are available in the shop, but they all get snatched up within the first 2 minutes of them being posted. I have no control over that. The best I can do is let people know to keep an eye out for the next update. If you would like to receive emails with shop news, feel free to join my newsletter.

No comments :

Post a Comment