January 27, 2013

Favorite New Everyday Earrings

For Christmas, Kevin's sister got me an Etsy Gift Card. I was super excited to get my shopping on and rushed to my computer to look through all my favorites and try decide what I wanted to buy. Just my luck, most of my favorite items are from Canadian sellers…which for those of you who don't know, you can only use Etsy Gift Cards in shops that have direct checkout activated and direct checkout is currently only available to US sellers. So I couldn't use it on A LOT of the stuff I wanted. But then I remembered that I needed new everyday earrings and I've been in love with Upper Metal Class since I saw her stuff at last summer's Renegade LA. And the last time I was at Myrtle, Whitney started carrying them but didn't have any of the earring sets I was interested in. So I looked through her online shop to see if there was something I wanted AND her shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards.

So I picked out these lovely mini triangle earrings in silver! I've been wearing them for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love them! And I love that they're made locally in Echo Park! Be sure to check out the Upper Metal Class shop if you love minimalist metal jewelry.

Mini Triangle Earrings
Mini Basic Triangle Earrings from Upper Metal Class


No comments :

Post a Comment