June 20, 2015

Mini Update

Ok peeps, so those of your who have been following along have probably noticed I’ve been posting a lot of affordable originals lately. For lack of a better term, I’m spending this time trying to “figure my shit out”. I’ve been doing a bunch of smaller pieces to try to figure out my creative voice, but also to see what kind of images people respond to.

I haven’t really released any new prints yet this year and have only release maybe two greeting cards. I would like to make tote bags again and other objects, but I need some funds to make it happen. So hopefully, they’ll be available in August/early Fall.

Also, the only show I will be vending at this year is DesignerCon. I know, putting all my eggs in one basket isn’t a good idea. But we (Kevin & I) don’t feel strongly enough about any of the other local shows to fork over the booth fees. (for those of you who don’t know, vending at a convention or craft fair runs between $300–600 in fees)

But hey, if you know of any shows local to the LA area that you would like to see me at, let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment