April 23, 2014

Weekly Want: Yelapita Polka Dot Bag by Scout & Catalogue

Like most women, I'm obsessed with handbags. I've been a fan of Scout & Catalogue for a couple years now and own one of their denim galaxy clutches. But with their recent collection, they're expanding upon their leather offerings that we got a taste of last season. What I love most about their leather collection is there's an understated cool about it that I absolutely love. I've been into smaller bags lately as a way to force myself to only carry the essentials. When I was carrying a tote bag (or a larger purse), I had this bad habit of carrying two cameras, a sketchbook, art supplies…it just got way out of hand. Now I only carry those things with me when I'm *really* doing work. This bag is just the right size to carry a wallet, phone, keys…the only things I really need. And what I also love about it is the strap is detachable so it can be carried like a clutch, although the straps are so beautiful I would part with them for a second.

*image from Scout & Catalogue
Available from Scout & Catalogue for $180

No comments :

Post a Comment