August 20, 2013

Weekly Want: May28th 01:19PM Watch

 I know, it's been a while. I almost can't even call this the 'Weekly Want' anymore. It's more like the 'Whenever I Want Want'. It's been a busy past few months. The Quiet Tiger shop has been growing and I've taken on some new freelance projects. I have also been getting a couple of wholesale orders here and there. I've barely recovered from Renegade Craft Summer, and next month I'll have to start thinking (and registering) for Holiday. I don't know where all my time has been going lately, hence this week's want is a handy (yet stylish). I've been a fan of May28th for some time. They remind me a lot of Swatch…if Swatch did more patterns. I'm currently obsessed with 80s/early 90s "sprinkle" patterns, and because this watch is just black & white it'll still go with everything!




Available from May28th for $39.99

No comments :

Post a Comment