June 18, 2013

The Start of Summer

This Friday marks the official start of summer, but the weather has already been heating up here in southern California. Yesterday, I dropped off product for the Craft Happy Handmade Pop-up that's running in conjunction with the Craft Happy Retreat. It's the first of several events I'm participating in this summer.

After, Kevin and I stopped by Joe's Italian Ice to beat the heat (and because we were in the area). The flavor choices were a bit slim this time, so I stuck with the always-good strawberry. I got a Joe Latti, which is your choice of any flavor of Italian Ice layered with ice cream.

Strawberry Italian Ice & Vanilla Ice Cream
Yesterday, I also finished up another freelance project which gives me more time to concentrate on the shop again. But I still have a lot of work ahead of me as I prepared for the two biggest events I'll be doing this summer: Renegade Craft LA + SF. Mark your calendars for July 20-21 Booth #173 (Los Angeles) and July 27–28 Booth #41 (San Francisco). I hope to see some of your wonderful faces there!



No comments :

Post a Comment