January 21, 2013

Absence

I'm so sorry, I've been away from the blog for quite some time. After returning from Renegade SF, I was totally exhausted and went into holiday mode. With the start of the new year, I've been spending a lot of time meditating and searching for a new job. The shop has been doing well (although January has been a REALLY slow month), but I can't quite do it full-time yet. I gave myself 3 months to just focus on the shop for a bit, and now it's time to get back on the day job train. Hopefully, I can one day work from home permanently. Soon, this blog is going to be getting a bit of a makeover for the new year. I've already given my portfolio site a makeover, so it's this blog's turn! Stay tuned for what more is to come in 2013! I just want to thank everyone who's been following along on this journey and thanks so much for your support!

No comments :

Post a Comment