November 17, 2012

M.I.A, but Hello Unique LA

So sorry I've been m.i.a. lately. Things have been super hectic around here and I've been finding it hard to find time to update the blogs. I've been getting tons of orders for the Real Jobs buttons ever since someone posted them on Tumblr. The post is somewhere around 12,000 notes now. I've also been working really hard getting ready for Renegade SF, but then on this last Monday I got a message from Sonja of Unique LA. We were placed on the waitlist after the end of the application period, but now we are officially in!

I'm really excited about this show because it's been two years since the last time I vended. We applied to last year's holiday show but didn't make the cut. It's going to be a very exhausting holiday show season for me, but it feels good to be back in the game.

So if you're in the area, stop by our booth! I don't know what our booth number is yet, but I'll be with Beverly Ealdama and Meu!

No comments :

Post a Comment