October 27, 2012

New Specs!

I went to the optometrist today for my annual eye exam. I know some people don't feel the need to see their optometrist often, but I do. Working in a visual field, I want my eyes to be in their best possible health. Last year, I was told that my eyes were a little on the dry side and that I had a scratched cornea. This year, my eyes are perfectly healthy AND my vision has improved. My optometrist looked over my records for the past 8 years and my vision has for the most part stayed the same. My vision has only fluctuated by 0.25 which he told me was really good because most patients keep going up by 1.0 every year. So I'm super happy to hear that my vision and eye health is great! Also, this year is the first year in a long time where I didn't get contacts. I decided to save some money and give my eyes a break from the contacts. So I really had to pick a pair of frames that I absolutely love. These are the ones I decided on.


Percey in Striped Sassafras from Warby Parker

No comments :

Post a Comment