September 7, 2012

What I Bought Yesterday: Myrtle

Yesterday, I made a much overdue trip to Myrtle to visit the ever-so-lovely Whitney and to (of course) do some Fall shopping. Upon entering, I was extremely ecstatic to find that this Hetterson beauty was still there. I have been coveting the Hetterson Crenelle sweater for-freaking-ever. Then when I learned that they weren't going to made ever again, I told myself "If Whitney still has it in store the next time I go, I'm going to get it. No excuses." And lucky me, it was the last one AND it was in my size! The minute I tried it on, I knew it was perfect. The fit is impeccable.


Looking closely at the details, it's just so hard to believe that this was made in the small home studio where the pieces were knitted on a machine and then sewn together. Did I mention it's made from organic merino wool…which means it's super soft!


I've also been on a jewelry kick lately. I've been wearing so much more jewelry than I ever did in college but compared to my childhood, I'd say it's about the same amount. Whitney recently got in an array of pieces from dullDiamond and of course I went for the neutral one. I actually wanted one of the more colorful ones, but I just couldn't pass up that black triangle.


So if you haven't stopped by Myrtle yet, I suggest you do. The selection definitely won't disappoint. But don't blame me if it makes you want to walk away with the whole store.

1 comment :