August 21, 2012

Dying for Dear Creatures Autumn 2012

I've always loved Dear Creatures, but this year's Autumn collection takes the cake! They've brought together several things that I absolutely love: primary colors, 60s Mod, school girls, and cats!…And made a fantastic collection out of them. They sure know how to make my wallet cry tears of joy!


 Have I mentioned how much I love their model? She just so naturally gorgeous.

*images from Dear Creatures

The collection features a lot of great dresses that pull inspiration from the 60s, but with a modern fit. They've put together the perfect color palette to help us forget all about Summer. With Fall brings the return of the collar. It's time to retire the statement collar necklaces of Spring in favor of these school girl classic collars. I haven't quite decided which pieces I'm picking up from this collection, but I really do want it all!

No comments :

Post a Comment