June 13, 2012

Weekly Want: MUJI Smooth Ballpoint Pen

A little over a month ago, I took a quick little trip to New York. While I was there, I finally got a chance to stop by a MUJI store. My go-to pen used to be the Gel-Ink Ballpoint Pen in 0.5mm Black. Every time one of my friends had plans to go to New York, I would give them a shopping list asking them to bring back at least two of them for me. But when I went to the store myself, I decided to try something different and got myself one of these. The Smooth Ballpoint Pen is a retractable pen only available in black with a 0.7mm tip and I absolutely love it. I love the super minimal design of the pen (like all things MUJI) and it is the best writing pen I've EVER owned. They weren't kidding when they named it 'Smooth'. The ink flow is perfect and it's super light in the hand. They're just $0.75 more than the gel pens and totally worth it. I need at least 5 more of these to keep at my desk and just to always have one on me.


Available at MUJI for $2.25

No comments :

Post a Comment